To offer the best service possible we have offices in the US and in Canada, including Toronto, Montreal, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu and White Plains New York.
GAIN PROFESSIONAL INSIGHT ABOUT YOUR DATABASE HEALTH & PERFORMANCE
Nova DBA experts retrace your environment searching for potential pitfalls, damaged infrastructures, and other issues that could lead to a catastrophic data loss event. Our proprietary secure script gathers detailed information on over 200 data points. Stated in our main activities we have provided just a few of the many activates we perform during a database health check.
Discovery & Data Collection
Discovery and data collection begins. This is phase one of the health check process.
- Document database system, applications, storage, and current maintenance strategy
- Methodology of data collection (on-site or remote)
- Determine optimal trace time to ensure capture of peak workloads
- Gather key insights (long running queries, deadlocks, etc.)
Our database experts analyze data gathered in phase one of the database health check process.
- Analyze data captured within the trace, and correlate data stemming from multiple areas to understand relationships within the environment
- Review best practices and maintenance strategy
- Report is created detailing all findings
Report & Review
After completion of analysis it is now time to review our findings with the client.
- Deliver report of findings and recommendations
- Review report and discuss via WebEX conference with client
The fourth and final stage of the database health check process.
- Nova DBA experts implement best practice recommendations
- Take advantage of our report and use your own team to implement recommendations